- As a whole I don't care for Dr. Seuss books. This is something I just realized, while thinking about whether to do a project with the children, to mark the author's birthday.
- I love to bake goodies, but I'm not crazy about cooking, you know, regular food. I do cook, because the children have to be fed more than cookies, but I don't enjoy it. Happily for me though, the man of the house loves to cook, and takes over dinner duty quite often.
- It's now been about two weeks since I've had a cup of coffee. I was finding my two pot a day habit was making me a little edgy, and irritable - not the best thing with six children, in my care of.
- I am extremely non-photogenic, and I have the pictures to prove it - but you won't see them here :)
- I have never ridden on a roller coaster, but I have been to Disney World.
- Personality wise, I can totally identify with Walter Mitty.
- I'm a cat person, which is sad, as I live in a state known as a dog state. Which is just as well, because with a decade of diaper duty behind me, the last thing I want is a litter box.
- Every year I homeschool, I edge closer to the unschooling philosophy.
- I have a frizzy curl to my hair, that puts the members of the 80's hair bands to shame.
- William Shatner makes me smile.
Whew, if that's not a strange hodge-podge of information, then I don't know what is! And, what an awful lot of I, I , I's!
So, how about making it your turn. Feel like sharing? Here's the deal - there doesn't seem to be anything in the rules about passing this award on, but I thought maybe I would - sort of. If you've read this far, I have to assume you are a regular reader. As such, I'm curious to know more about you, too. One of the things I've really enjoyed about blogging, is getting to know other mom-bloggers.
So, if you want, snatch the award above (just left click, save it as a picture to your computer, and then add it as an image to your post), and then leave me a comment to let me know you did, so I can visit your blog, and learn more about you, too.
Don't have a blog? How about just writing your 10 things in the comments - just keep 'em nice please, this is a family blog, after all!
As always, it's great to be a homeschooler.