The rules for accepting the award are kind of fun:
- Thank, and link the person who gave you the award.
- Pass this award on to 15 bloggers you've discovered, and think are fantastic.
- Contact your nominees, and let them know they've won.
- State seven things about yourself.
- I'm a Baptist-Mennonite, or would that be a Menno-Baptist? Either way, I'm a Bible believing, follower of Jesus.
- I have a bachelor of arts in international studies, focusing on German, and minoring in English literature, but I can barely read German anymore, much less speak it :(
- I worked as a medical software support tech/trainer, before quiting to stay home with the babies (although there was only one baby at the time).
- I'm the youngest of seven children.
- I've lived in Colorado, Oregon, Saskatchewan, and Montana.
- I have never been able to do a cartwheel.
- And, I haven't had a cup of coffee in a week!
And, as for my nominees...
And, I also received the Sunshine award, from Penniless Parenting, so thanks again!
The rules for the Sunshine award are the same as above, minus the the seven things about yourself, and instead of passing it on to 15 bloggers you've discovered, it's 12 who brighten your day.
Okay, so 12 more nominees coming up:
Our Turn To Dance
Simply Sweet Home
And thank you again to Penniless Parenting. and Bubbles, Balloons, and Blessings, I really appreciate it!