Saturday, March 26, 2011

Spring Activities

Looking for things to do, with your children, this spring? I just found a excellent list of "101 Things to Do This Spring" over at BackyardNature.net.

Not only is it a great list of things to do outdoors, but it contains tons of terrific links, and book recommendations. Be sure to check it out! I know we will be, just as soon as I finish Googling a few answers to early spring questions like:

"Mom, are worms not insects?" (They're not, by the way. They are annelids.)

It's great to be a homeschooler.

3 comments:

Marcee said...

I went over to look at this link. I found the "Astronomy Picture of the Day" link. This is PERFECT! We are going to start Apologia's Astronomy science book next week. Thanks Leah!

Deborah said...

Wonderful share!

Ticia said...

Heading over to check it out.