Saturday, April 3, 2010

An Easter Basket for the Children's Miracle Network

Debbie at Children Grow, Children Explore, Children Learn, just passed this Easter Basket to me. It's part of a blog hop being put on by Hershey. For every blog, that participates, and links back, Hershey will donate $10 to the Children's Miracle Network - but it ends tomorrow, so we have to hurry.

The rules are:


1. Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.
2. Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger — you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want!
3. Link back to the person who gave you an Easter Basket.
4. Let each person you are giving a Virtual Basket know you have given them a Basket.
5. Leave your link at Better Basket info in the comment section. You can also find the official rules of this betterbasket blog hop and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.
6. Hershey’s is donating $10 per blog participating in the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to a total of $5000 by blog posts written by April 4, 2010).
7. Please note that only one blog post per blog url will count towards the donation.


We're in a hurry this morning rushing off to one last Easter program rehearsal, and then into the big city (I'm not sure if Missoula, Mt really qualifies as a big city - but it passes for one around here), to find some proper shoes, and tights, and the like for tomorrow, but I wanted to pass this along to at least one other blogger.


I have no idea who has already received it, and who hasn't, but I didn't see Super Mom on the list, yet - so I'll pass this off to The Fantastic Five, and anyone else who is reading this, and hasn't yet received the basket, and would like to participate. Just remember, time is short!


It's great to be a homeschooler.

2 comments:

Ticia said...

I'm glad Debbie sent it to you. I realized I hadn't sent it to you about 5 seconds after I posted.

Unknown said...

THANK YOU for including me! I link up appropriately!