Monday, December 14, 2009

Homemade Gifts and A Holly Bloggy Christmas Bash

I've been working, over the last week, or so, on some Seriously Cute Crochet (and no, I'm not being conceited, it's the title of the pattern book I've been using, and will review, when I finish my projects). As you can see, I still have some work to do before Christmas.

For those of you who are brainstorming for last minute hand made gift ideas, I've pictured a few suggestions below - many of them kid tested. But, if you still don't see anything that inspires you, or if you're a regular reader, and you've seen all these things before, click on over to Tater Tots and Jello, where there is a Homemade Gifts link up going on right now, as a kick off to a weeks worth of Christmas themed link ups, being called "A Holly Bloggy Christmas Bash". It sounds like fun to me!

So with that said, here's what we have to offer in the way of homemade gift ideas:

And, it's great to be a homeschooler!

6 comments:

Val in the Rose Garden said...

My best friend has been making everyone in her family a critter from that same book! She did three of the big ones for her kids, and then 3 of the tiny ones for her brothers three kiddos. They turned out SOOOO cute! I am excited to see what yours look like. So far they look fantastic!

Val

Cassie said...

Great ideas! Feel free to drop by my blog tomorrow (tuesday) and link up this and any other Christmas related posts for my Christmas post roundup!

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

I am in awe of your skills. Those are terrific crafts, and the recipients were

Sarah said...

Hi, thanks for coming by Our Pumpkin and Sweet Pea. I LOVE the match box doll houses, SO cute!

Susie said...

What great ideas!!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

I love your ideas! I have made some of those lip glosses - they are so fun to make!

Thanks for linking up!

XOXO
Jen