Saturday, December 5, 2009

Christmas Cookie Cutter Coloring Sheets


The little ones saw their older sisters tracing cookie cutters, to make their cardboard Christmas wreath yesterday, and wanted to trace some too. I gave them a few cookie cutters of their own, with some blank sheets of paper, pencils, and crayons, and let trace away.

The activity was so simple, I really wasn't planning on posting about it, except that it kept them busy and happy for such a long time, that I decided to go ahead and share.


Christmas crafts don't come any easier (or cheaper for that matter).


It's great to be a homeschooler.

2 comments:

Ticia said...

First; I remember having some of those cookie cutters as a kid.
Second, thank you for posting this I'll have to have my kids give it a try. For them it'll actually be a challenge.

Tarasine (pronounced Tara-seena, in case you were wondering) said...

I'm always amazed at how the simplest (and usually spontaneous) activities can be the most engaging and engrossing. I think my kids would love something like this--thanks for sharing!