Saturday, October 30, 2010

Crochet Pilgrim Finger Puppet Preview

Do you remember last year's crocheted turkey finger puppet?


I think I've found him a friend.


This is what happens when I stay up too late, watching Netflix, with the Man of the House. Anyway, it's a work in progress.


I have a little more tweaking to do, and then I'll try to get something like a pattern up, for anyone who's interested. So, check back.

In the meantime, I'm going to get some much needed sleep.

It's great to be a homeschooler.

6 comments:

Elise said...

Your late night knitted creation is adorable.

Your toilet paper tube egghead planters are such a clever idea. What a fantastic way to celebrate a new season.

Debbie said...

This is so cute!

Unknown said...

Oh, I do believe this Pilgrim needs a "wench" now...just like the toilet paper Pilgrims have each other...:0)

An Almost Unschooling Mom said...

Wonder Mom - I thought maybe I should give him some hair, before the ladies arrive. :)

Ticia said...

Awwwww, how cute. I went the lazy route and bought Ikea finger puppets.

Christy Killoran said...

Adorable! I have to learn how to crochet!