Friday, January 8, 2010

Lemonade Stand and Sunshine Awards

I was so honored this last week to receive the Lemonade Stand Award, not just once, but twice, first from Julie, at Just Playin' Around, and then from Ticia, at Adventures in Mommydom, and I want to thank both of them.



The rules of the accepting this award are:

  • Put the lemonade stand logo on your blog, or in your post.

  • Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude, or gratitude.

  • Link the nominees within your post.

  • Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

  • Share the love, and link to the person from whom you received this award.


I also received the Sunshine Award from Tinkr at Living With Fairies.


The rules for accepting it are pretty much the same as for the Lemonade Stand Award, minus the bit about attitude, and gratitude.

I was concerned at first, as to whether I was familiar with enough blogs, who had not recently received these awards themselves, to pass the awards along to. Then, I realized the answer was in my side bar, with my 51 wonderful followers. You people make my day, and have added a lot of sunshine to my blogging experience. Some of you are new in the last few days, and some of you have been hanging around for a while. I appreciate so much, the fact, that at one point or another, you've found this blog interesting enough to follow. Thank you!!!

Some of you followers of mine do not have blogs, and some of you have inactive blogs, or I couldn't tell which of your blogs to link below. And finally, some of you have just received one of these awards yourself, or I gave you an award within the last few months. If you don't fall into any of these categories, then I'd like to nominate you for one of these awards. You can pick the one you want, or take them both if you like.

If you follow this blog, and don't fall into any of the above categories, and I missed linking you below, then please know it was purely by mistake. I consume large amounts of caffeine, and sugar, which offer no assistance in the area of concentration. So, if you don't see your blog, and you should, let me know, and I'll fix the oversight immediately. Or, if I missed it, and you just received one of these awards, then I'll leave it up to you, if you want to pass on it, or pass it on.

Also, I'm very aware of the chain lettery quality of these awards, so if you'd rather not accept one, don't worry, it won't hurt my feelings (too much). But, whether you take the award, or not, I hope you'll accept my gratitude for your presence on my side bar.

The nominees in no particular order are:

Our Wonderful, Beautiful Life

Mint & Clandy

Pick Some Creativity

Secretitos De Mama (pretend there's an accent over the the last a in Mama)

Muddy Bare Feet

The Rasta Family......x6

Homeschool/Home Educate in Italy

noggins & NONSENSE

Just Another Day in Paradise

Thyme at Home

Ambitious April

Susie's Homemade

Rainbow Rivers Journey

The Cajun Hillbilly Housewife

The Sunny Patch

Chrysalis Island

The Cyber School Mom Diaries

Mille Idee In Una Tazza

Bubbles, Balloons, and Blessings

Ainda Nao Sei... (pretend there's a ~ over the a in Nao)


Thanks again to Ticia, Julie, and Tinkr for the awards.


It's great to be a homeschooler, and a blogger :)

11 comments:

Susie said...

Cool! Thanks a lot for the recognition!! I really appreciate the support:-)

Debbie said...

Congrats on the awards! You deserve them.

Thank you for your encouraging comment on my post!

Would you mind emailing me your email address? When people say something as sweet as you did I like to respond. I will understand if you prefer not too. My email is ingolddebs@yahoo.com

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

You absolutely deserve both awards! I enjoy reading your blog a lot.

Deb said...

Ooh thanks! :-D xxx

Unknown said...

Thankyou, you made my day when I saw you comment on my blog and congrats on yours, you have a wonderful blog here that I am enjoying very much!

Stacy said...

Thanks so much for the nomination!

Ticia said...

I'm with Debbie, sometimes I'd love to email you back for some of your comments. If for no other reason than to let you know that you made my day :).
So, you can reply to my comment email or here's my email address: pucktricks6802 @ yahoo.com

Butterfly said...

I was really encouraged by your kind nomination! Sorry I'm not techno-savvy enough to accept it properly, but it's a lovely thought!

Congratulations on your awards. It's so nice to meet like minded people online. Thanks!

Mandy @ mintnclandycreate said...

Thank you so much for the awards and for just keeping up with my blog. I really enjoy yours and really appreciate your support. It means a lot, thanks again!

Tonia said...

Awww, thanks for the award!

RUBICITA said...

YUPIIIIII Me tocó premio.... muchas gracias que bonito premio de tu parte un abrazo... your blog is beautiful!!!!!! xoxo.... rubí