Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Summer Fun Day 59 - Friendship Bracelet Necklaces


The girls picked up a great idea from their friend K, who was good enough to let us share it with you.

She loves making friendship bracelets as much as my girls, but doesn't like to clutter up her wrists with dozens of bands.

So, instead of tying them around her wrist, she ties her favorites together, end to end, into a necklace.

Not only does it keep her wrists free, but it makes the "bracelets" easier to take on and off.  That way, they don't get worn out as quickly going through the shower, or into the swimming pool.

It's one of those "that's so obvious, but I never would have thought of it " ideas.

I think it's brilliant - and K isn't even a homeschooler - go figure.


2 comments:

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

Go figure :) We still have to master real friendship bracelets here ;)

Ticia said...

I have lost that skill. At some point I might try relearning it.