- Divide off 3/4 of the dough into plastic wrap, and leave it in the fridge to chill.
- Form 1/4 of the dough into smallish (less than 1 inch) dinosaur heads.
- Bake the dinosaur heads at 350 degrees Fahrenheit, until they are just starting to brown. Since they are small, they will bake quickly.
- While the cookies are cooling, melt 1/8 cup of chocolate chips. You can put them in the microwave for about 50 seconds, stirring halfway through.
- Add the melted to chocolate to the remaining dough, and mix thoroughly.
- Roll the chocolate dough into large (1 and 1/2 to 2 inch) balls, and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 to 12 minutes.
- While the cookies are still hot, press the dinosaur heads into them.
Unlike the real dinosaurs, when these guys disappear, there won't be any mystery.
It's great to be a homeschooler.