Thursday, October 6, 2011

Fall Leaf Tessellation Coloring Sheet



Natalie over at Mouse Learns Mouse Grows asked if I would share the template for the fall leaf tessellation coloring sheet. I'm always happy to share, but sadly I'm not at all set up to link documents, so this is about as good as it gets.



Feel free to save the picture above to your computer to print out for your children if you like. I will warn you - it's not perfect. I had to fudge the shape in a couple of spots, so the tessellation would work, because of slight discrepancies between the original shape, and the cardboard pattern I cut out. It's the same reason I generally fail at quilting.

The original leaf shape came from here, if you'd like to take a shot at a more perfect tessellation.

It's great to be a homeschooler.

5 comments:

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

Awesome! I can't wait to show it to Anna. Thank you so much.

Laurie said...

Thank you so much!!! My girls will be coloring this tomorrow as I read a book out loud to them! :)

Phyllis said...

Sigh. And I spent an hour making one myself today. That's what I get for being impatient. :)

An Almost Unschooling Mom said...

Phyllis - Yours probably turned out better anyway :)

April said...

Awesome! Thanks!!!!