Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Using Jell-O Jiggler Molds for Homemade Peanut Butter Cups



I was looking at a couple of Jell-o Jigglers Mold Kits that have been in my cupboard for a while (an impulse buy from some previous trip to the store, or other)...


...when it occurred to me...

Melted milk chocolate chips

...that while Star Wars and Jurassic Jello-O Jigglers...

spread evenly

...might be nice and all...

peanut butter mixed with powdered sugar and butter

...I'd really much rather have...

topped with more melted chocolate tapped to make smooth.

...a Darth Vader or T-Rex shaped...

Comfort of Cooking has a good recipe.

...peanut butter cup.


Wouldn't you?

4 comments:

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

Yum :) Too bad my family hates peanut butter. I always end up eating any Reese that gets into the house during Halloween...

claireshomeeducation said...

Oh they look too good. Leah, you are not helping my healthy eating here! :)

Ticia said...

Yes, yes I would.

MaryAnne said...

Great idea! We have some molds that would work well for this.