....you can never have too many Nativity scenes, right?
1. Perler Bead Nativity - pattern
2. Origami Nativity - video instructions for folding Joseph, Mary, and the Baby in the manger.
3. Gingerbread Nativity Creche - video instructions for decorating a gingerbread nativity scene from Martha Stewart. Includes a recipe for gingerbread, but I do not see a link to a template for cutting out the pieces.
4. Gingerbread Nativity - tutorial and template from Elaine's Sweet Life.
5. Crochet Nativity Figures or Finger Puppets - this is a link to the free pattern for the shepherds from 6ichthusfish, but she has the entire set of patterns in a series of posts around this one - fantastic!
6. Toilet Paper Tube Nativity - A print, color, and glue download from Catholic Icing.
7. Paper Nativity Scene - Print, fold, and color (if you like) template from Made by Joel.
8. Another Paper Nativity Scene - Printable template from ScrapbookScrapbook.
9. Candy Nativity Scene - Instructions from Aok Corral.
10. Cinnamon Stick Nativity Scene Ornament - tutorial from Adventures in Frugalness.
11. Watercolor + Cardboard + Clothespin Nativity Craft and Play Set - I don't see a tutorial or template, but this one is pretty simple, self-explanatory, and adorable.
12. Craft Stick Nativity - would make a good Sunday school craft.
13. Matchbox Advent Calendar/Activity - a printable template for what might be my favorite Advent Calendar Nativity set, ever!
14. Polymer Clay Nativity Scene - excellent step by step tutorial for each figure from Then She Made (this link takes you to Joseph).
15. A Snow Nativity - instructions and tips (if you have snow).
16. Pom-pom Nativity - instructions for making animals from pom-poms and mini-clothes pins, to go with a cardboard stable (with pattern) and pipe cleaner figures.
17. Painted Rock Nativity - cute idea and tutorial from The Deliberate Mom.
18. Coke Can Nativity - points for creativity.
I can hardly decide which one to make first!