For an impromptu, autumnal art and music appreciation lesson:
- Click over to wikiart.org
- Type "autumn" into the WikiArt search box. The keyword "autumn" should bring up around 630 works of art.
- Click on the first painting. This will enlarge the picture, and create a play-bar across the bottom of the screen.
- Click the "play" arrow on the play-bar, and all 600 or so works of art will begin scrolling slowing across the screen, each listed with their artist, title, and date.
- Open a second window, and search out an autumnal piece of classical music on YouTube, such as Vivaldi's "The Four Seasons" - Autumn, or Autumn from "The Seasons" by Joseph Hayden, or September, October, or November from Tchaikovsky's "The Seasons", or something like that.
- Click play on the music, then click back to the WikiArt window, and enjoy the sounds and sights (artistically speaking) of fall, together.