Today, they found a stalk of wheat, or some kind of wheat like grain, growing next to the apple tree. It made think of Psalms 1.
1. Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked, or stand in the way of sinners, or sit in the seat of mockers.
2. But, his delight is in the law of the Lord, and on his law he meditates day and night.
3. He is like a tree planted by streams of water (or in our case, a well watered lawn), which yields its fruit in season...
...and whose leaf does not wither (because it's so disappointing to find withered leaves, in the middle of summer).
Whatever he does prospers.
4. Not so the wicked! They are like chaff that the wind blows away.
5. Therefore the wicked will not stand in the judgement, nor sinners in the assembly of the righteous.
6. For the Lord watches over the way of the righteous, but the way of the wicked will perish.
For more Bible themed ideas, and projects for children, click over to the Bible Alive! Tuesday link-ups hosted by The Fantastic Five.
It's great to be a homeschooler.