|Puzzle from teachersnotebook.com|
I'm hoping to have a daily Christmas themed logic problem/ math riddle/brain teaser up on our chalkboard from now until Christmas, with candy treats waiting in one of our fill-yourself advent calendars for anyone who solves the problem.
I searched out 25, or so, quick to write out puzzles (and mostly easy enough for the younger children to join in), and linked them below. I'll be mixing them up, to keep a good variety going, but now it's just a matter of click and copy out - barring any broken links, of course.
1 - 4. Triangle Tree Totals
5. "C" "H" "R" "I" "S" "T" "M" "A" "S" Brain Basher
6. Best Friends Gift Exchange - A short logic problem.
7. Christmas Chess - Spelling and Logic
8. Reindeer Order - Logic Problem
9 - 20. Christmas Anagrams
21. Decipher Christmas Carols
22. Christmas Carol Fill in the Blank - Missing Words
23. Christmas Carol Cryptogram.
24 - 25 Christmas Word Sudoku
Hopefully, the kids will take me up on the challenge, and we'll be keeping our minds active and challenged all the way to Christmas day.