Saturday, May 24, 2014

Summer Fun 2014 - Water Gun Reverse Tug-a-War


Thinking of the my old hometown's annual, summerfest, firefighters' water fight, I hooked a balloon up on a piece of string through a straw, tied across our backyard, armed the children with inexpensive water guns, and let the battle begin.

The idea being to shoot water at the balloon, moving it across the string toward a goal, while the opposing player attempts the same thing, but in the opposite direction.



Two players, or in teams, there's no way to win without getting wet.

5 comments:

Phyllis said...

Oh, I like this idea. I think my boys would think it is great fun. You look like you are having a great summer so far.

Unknown said...

I LOVE it! I will be adding this idea to the vault!

MaryAnne said...

This is awesome. My kids would love it.

Ticia said...

My boys would go nuts for this!

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

I know what to do during the next playdate :)